1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
- Favorite series? Vacillating between Lumatere Chronicles and Megan Whalen Turner’s series
- What’s your favorite genre? Fantasy
- If you could meet one character, who would it be? Eugenides from the Queen’s Thief series
- Who’s your book crush? ‘Captain’ Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles
- What’s your favorite color? Blue
- What’s on your tbr right now? Up next, Golden Son and The Fall of Five!
- If you could visit anyplace from a book, where would you go? Henrietta from Stiefvater’s The Raven Boys
- What’s your favorite color. (again?) lol lily blue, blue lily
- Have you ever hated a book? YES.
- What’s your favorite movie? Donnie Darko
Kath’s 10 questions:
- How many books have you read for this year? I’ve read 51 books so far. The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas
- Paranormal or Mystery books? Paranormal because anything can happen and there really aren’t limits.
- Young Adult or New Adult? Young Adult because NA is currently plagued with sensitive/trigger topics (like rape, promiscuity, alcohol, violence) that are badly handled and no matter how terribly written it is, ratings are skewed positively so long as there’re sex scenes.
- What is your favorite picture book? A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Reading a Hardcover with or without dust jacket? DUST JACKET.
- Stand alone with cliffhanger ending. Yay or nay? Yayy but only if the author is good enough to pull it off. (aka Vicious)
- Favorite book line? “Down with tyranny!’ Bramble cried. ‘Aristocracy! Autocracy! Monocracy! Other ocracy things! You are outnumbered, sir! Surrender!” -Entwined
- Most annoying fictional character for you? The rich mom in My Life Next Door
- What’s your most favorite season to read? Summer
- Not book related. I take pictures of food sometimes if I don’t forget in my haste to wolf it down. (But I don’t instagram it.)
- Favorite Series? Harry Potter too!
- Favorite Author? Melina Marchetta
- Favorite book boyfriend? Titus
- Why you like him? He’s so stiff it’s funny but he’s nice
- The appearance of your bbf? (hair color, eye color, height, characteristics etc.) blonde, caring
- Book you can never forget? The Scarlet Ibis
- All-time favorite book? Jellicoe Road
- Favorite book quote? “Kiss me, Hardy! KISS ME, QUICK!”- Code Name Verity
- Your preferred boyfriend species? (alien, vampire, demon, fallen angel etc.) lmfaoo demon
- Your favorite book antagonist? Warner from Shatter Me!! MY FAVE
- If you had to sacrifice a book, which one would it be? LOL Forever Lily: An Unexpected Mother’s Journey to Adoption in China
- Favorite author? Markus Zusak
- Favorite trilogy? Skinjacker Trilogy
- One book you’re looking forward in 2015? The Winner’s Crime
- A book that you couldn’t finish reading? Fated by Alyson Noel. SO BAD
- Favorite book quote? Anything from Laini Taylor
- A book you can read over and over again? The King of Attolia, the only book I read again.
- Favorite book character? Bruiser
- Sci-fi or Romance? Sci-fi but I like romance 🙂
- Worst book you’ve read so far? An Unquiet Mind
My Questions for You:
- Most disturbing book you’ve read?
- Favorite TV show?
- What kind of genre or specific topic (like faery, vampire, mythology etc.) do you like to read?
- How many books have you read this year and which did you hate?
- Which book would you like to see adapted into a movie?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- Favorite book couple:
- What’s your hobby?
- Favorite movie this year?
- What sequel do you want to read?
- Sarah the Book Nerd
- Romance Novels for the Beach
Have fun, everyone!!