Hello!~ It’s actually been a while since I got nominated for an award so it’s going to be fun fun fun! Thank you, Summer from xingsings for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I saw that she used a customized thumbnail for the award so I googled the original picture for the award. Erm…yes, so I’m going to also use a different picture because the original tag is not that appealing.
1. I am part of a traditional Chinese dance team that goes by a name with ‘Dragon’ in it.
2. I used to be a psychology and elementary ed major but I switched my psych major to iSTEM with a bio specialization so I will be graduating a semester late.
3. I think Zootopia is better than Frozen.
4. I don’t really watch any TV shows (believe me, I’ve tried) and I don’t have Netflix.
5. I love orange juice (not from concentrate). And 2% milk. Skim milk is so sickly-looking.
6. I rarely wear makeup. I’m just honestly lazy and even if I do, I just wear eyeliner.
7. I’m afraid of heights but I still go on roller coasters and ropes courses for the thrill of it.
Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
You must share seven things other bloggers may not know about you.
Nominate up to fifteen bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
I’m nominating my new followers because I hope to converse with you more and get to know you better through this!